Wish list

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
A HUF Haus (house) with a view of some mountains.

36GJ4sa.jpg

Probably a little smaller than the one pictured above and surrounded by vegetables and fruit rather than grass.

"...It would be very nice to know why you chose your items, so others might learn something from you..

Because I am getting old and I want a place that will keep my bones warm in the winters and do so without breaking the bank. :)

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Or a Toyota Landcruiser ;)

Never underestimate the romance of a vehicle with poor build quality, awful seats, inadequate heating and cooling and appalling rust proofing because its "tough and authentic" though :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland

Never underestimate the romance of a vehicle with poor build quality, awful seats, inadequate heating and cooling and appalling rust proofing because its "tough and authentic" though :)

I like all three - but have mostly been Landys due to availability. But then with Landys, Lotus, Alfa & MGB's all having garage space at one point I'm used to the "romance":rolleyes:

Do fancy an early Toyota though, brilliant vehicles.

mrmike

Sep 22, 2010
Hexham, Northumberland

Owning the defender was an experience. An expensive experience. Highly recommended :D

I now have a grand vitara so I can enjoy heating, radio and even hold audible conversation with my passenger. ....

Sent from my boggy hole using tapatalk 2

bob_the_baker

May 22, 2012
Swansea
Just starting to get my Birthday/Christmas list together. In the "reasonable wishes" section are:
Bob Dustrude folding saw
New Camp Chair that does not stop the blood flowing to my legs
Camp Bed that I can comfortably sleep on my side on
A Swiss Army Knife (probably the Huntsman) and
a t-shirt with an image of Moccus on it (I'm not a religious man, but if I was this fella would get my vote)

In the "not this side of the kids going to university" or possibly the "just before divorce" section:
Land Rover 101 Ambulance

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
Another decent summer, like this one, after several awful years. The joy of going climbing in shorts and t shirt on dry rock takes some beating.
A couple of acres of land would be nice, and early retirement to enjoy them.
Sigh............

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I want to be able to afford a few acres of arable land, and planning permission to build this log home, with thatched roof.

[I've already got the quote. Now I just need the price of land to drop drastically, or a few hundred grand, and a change in the planning laws]

[I've not given up yet!]

hobbiton_avalehele.jpg

I also like the Gransfors Bruk Swedish Viking Axe.

db_file_img_2611_1000x1000.jpg

Last edited:

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Frost river isle royale bushcraft pack! It is beautiful and I am in love with it!
A log cabin in the woods to live in.
Flexcut carving jack.
A coal fired forge for myself.
And the list goes on.................................

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I want to be able to afford a few acres of arable land, and planning permission to build this log home, with thatched roof.

[I've already got the quote. Now I just need the price of land to drop drastically, or a few hundred grand, and a change in the planning laws]

[I've not given up yet!]

hobbiton_avalehele.jpg

As long as we're wishing for houses I want this one

1170678_689692547725697_187832316_n.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE