winter night entertainment

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I normally take a book, and also do a bit of carving/whittling. Generally potter about the camp!
That said I think my favourite thing to do is just sit and watch the fire....

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Cook a meal, sip a bit of grog take a walk to look at the stars (if clear) or the clouds if not, then hit the sack for an early night.

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
If its clear, take a map of the sky. get to know the constellations and which planets are out at which time of the year. Remember; Winter Jupiter - Summer Saturn. A good half hour of looking at the sky you will see things you havent seen before :)

And remember the golden rule of planets so you can be sure your looking at one.....****Planets dont twinkle****

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
Lay on my back with the binos and look at the stars or if it's raining or cloudy....I've got a Recorder which I'm trying to learn to play..Had 2 letters of complaint so far, one from the Badger Sett and a really rude one from Mrs Owl..
lol-027.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE