Winter Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adrian

Forager
Aug 5, 2005
South East London
I've also just bought a Nanok 0 bag from Andrew at Outdoorcode - ordered Friday evening, dispatched yesterday and arrived at my office first thing this morning - can't get much faster service than that! Even got a Nanok pillow thrown in! Bag is very comfortable and warm. I'm off to North Sweden in February; having seen how good this bag is, and how well made it is, I'll definately go for the -25 when they come in in September.
I've used down bags for the last 30 years, and although the Endurance bag is heavier and bulkier it also feels more robust. :)

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
maver said:
I never got a pillow when i ordered mine off Andrew :(

As I recall they were added to the discounted stock that he was selling at a small extra cost ........ he may have run out of stock when you ordered them Maver.

You'll just have to order one when you order a -10 :D ! The pillows are suprisingly good ....... although it took me a while to figure out that you had to unfold it from it's compressed state! :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE