wiltshire bushcraft group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lofthouse31

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 16, 2007
Wiltshire
If there is one already id like to tag along please, if not id like to start one, im in calne near chippenham.
anybody interested pm me or list yourselfs below.
cheers big steve.

lofthouse31

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 16, 2007
Wiltshire
brilliant, dont know what to do, where and when but im sure we can come up with a few ideas between the three of us, i hear theres some decent fishing to be had in bradford on avon

lofthouse31

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 16, 2007
Wiltshire
I know the feelin tengu i work six days a week myself, until the mortgage is paid off then halleleuah.
But it neednt be a problem, everybody has a choco block time table these days but if you ever fancied a like minded soul to go of on an adventure for the afternoon or show off your latest project or bit of kit too, its all good.
or we could get a group carshare to the next bushmoot, its all ok, no hassles no stresses, but its good to know whos who and where so those opportunties can arise.

lofthouse31

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 16, 2007
Wiltshire
nice one dougster a local mini moot every now and then would be cool, theres plenty of open space in wiltshire (we are very fortunate compared to some).

lofthouse31

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 16, 2007
Wiltshire
any ideas for a meet, where when what etc, sundays are best for me, im pretty easy hows everyone else fixed, so far that makes severn,

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I'd be game but never seem to have any free time lately! :( I'll join in / provide help and Info if I am able though ;)

lofthouse31

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 16, 2007
Wiltshire
What with busy busy timetables modern living forces on us it might be best done in twos and threes,
try and get like a local bushcrafters kind of phone book together.
Then if either of us has a day or afternoon spare to do something and want a bit of company, we can ring around and see if anyones up for it,
what do you all reckon.

ganstey

Settler
Urmmm, dunno :dunno:

Maybe someone could offer to be 'leader' and anyone who's interested PM them with contact details. Once the list has become stable, then they could PM everyone on the list, with everyone on the list, IYSWIM :) Anyone got any better ideas? :confused:

Whatever system we come up with it needs to protect contact details from the general public :D but still be easy for people to access when they suddenly realise they have a day free.

G

ganstey

Settler
a leader ganstey, well i vote for you mate, im an ideas man, no follow through whatsoever,

Oh :censored: should've seen that one coming :cool:

OK, anyone who wants to be in on this, PM me the contact details you would like distributed to others. Please also include an email address (even if this isn't your preferred method of contact) so that once the list becomes stable I can email it out to everyone.

If anyone stumbles across this thread in the future and wants to be added, then PM me and I'll re-issue. Similarly if you want to be taken off the list.

BTW: I don't have time to organise a meet at the moment. There's just too much going on in my life right now to do that :D

G(raham)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE