wiltshire bushcraft group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lofthouse31

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 16, 2007
Wiltshire
soz ganstey lol, truely.

ive the organisational capacity of a bee trying to herd hornets.

your valour wont be in vain.

your a good bloke ganstey and if i was an old lady id pinch your cheek,

Nov 9, 2007
Hey all,

I'm near Bath myself...sounds like a good plan to meet up...could do with learning some new skills!

As for a location, there's an excellent wood near me called Browns Folly, great views over the city of Bath and ample space for a group. There's areas which are under the protection from Avon Wildlife trust but other areas have enough overstood coppice and the like which could be utilised.

ganstey

Settler
Hi OFarrell,

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll find lots of info, help, and inspiration on here. You might like to head on over to the Introductions forum and introduce yourself to a wider audience.

As you can see, there's a few of us in the Wilts/Bath area. If you'd like to PM me some contact details (see earlier in this thread) then I'll add you to the list of people interesting in meeting up at short notice for an informal bimble.

Cheers
G

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Did a Wiltshire Bushcraft group ever form?

I use a couple of woods in Wiltshire, near Marlborough, for my courses. WOuld be happy to arrange something for after summer if there are a few people interested in meeting up?

Thanks
Andy

Muddyhands

Tenderfoot
May 6, 2010
Wiltshire
Hi all,

I would be interested but like the others work just gets in the way of playing ;-) I live in Holt just outside Bradford-on-Avon. Feel free to give me a shout if anything happens.

Cheers

pteron

Acutorum Opifex
Nov 10, 2003
Wiltshire
pteron.org
I'm in Wootton Bassett and am interested in meeting up.

The wild garlic is out in force near Colerne if anyone is interested - PM me for the location.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE