Will this get shown in the UK?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
who's Canterbury? I've read Lundin's books and though a little querky they were solid info sources
 
I sure hope so, even with the recent negativity about DC , I like the guy and the way he teaches, his stuff on youtube is good, and alot of his ideas are quite inovative. Yup thumbs up for this.
 
I thought that was Dave from WO, I'm glad he's got a show (Y) Some of his stuff is good for bushcrafters, but I think it has a very specific demographic.

Looks like a very good show, I hope it gets here soon, thanks for the heads up :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE