Wilkinson sword dartmoor knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 26, 2009
Bolsover
Has any one ordered the wilki sword knife yet?

I'v just ordered mine, and I know there a bit expensive, but they are a good looking knife. Not too sure if its going to get used or just end up as a collectors piece.
Only time and desire to try it out will decide in the end.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
??? What knife? As far as I know Wilkinson Sword no longer make knives and have not done so for a couple of years. Is there something I don't know?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
they're stock that was sold off when the factory shut down in 05 (i think it was 05) everything suddenly just ceased and these are some of that stock. There's unground blades through to boxed finished knives.

phil wright

Jul 24, 2008
Harlow
i found a couple of wilkinson blades what with dealing with the trade for outdoors gear.
my gunsmith made a very nice knife and then we got a local saddlery to make a nice leather sheath for it.
will get a pic and post it on here shortly
phil

Jun 26, 2009
Bolsover
That is the fastest 2nd class delivery in history, cheers Tony. ordered on thursday night delivered on saturaday morning, well pleased.

But I discovered one problem, the blade has as much cutting potential as butter. it took four hours to get that razors edge finish. Mind you all knives designed for HRH Queen Liz's finest had the bluntest blades ever. I remember spending countless hours sharpening those damn tree beaters. She must have thaught we would all cut off our own fingers if the blades were sharp to start with.

Sorry Ma'am.

Can I ave my QGC now?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE