Wilderness Jacket.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Does anyone else no anything about these jackets, before I go and spend my hard (or not so hard) earned cash on one?

Please I need your advice!:)

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
happy camper said:
I've got no idea about that jacket but country innovations are doing a single ventile with polycotton lining, reduced to half price at the moment if you can stretch your budget a little further, i've got no experience with country innovations stuff either but thought you might like a look as ventile is good stuff and it appears to be a bargain.. http://www.countryinnovation.co.uk/Comersus/store/DataSheets/stalker_jacket.htm

Thanks for the info, I have had a look and they say that it won't afford you alot of protection (which seems quite honest of them!)
I can afford a double layer ventile jacket, but was just looking at cheaper alternative options first just to last me a short while because I am actually planning on buying the BCUK jacket as and when it is available, but until then I need a jacket as my current one is falling apart.
Thanks though again for your input it is much appreciated!:)

happy camper

Nomad
May 28, 2005
Scotland
Greg said:
Thanks for the info, I have had a look and they say that it won't afford you alot of protection (which seems quite honest of them!)
I can afford a double layer ventile jacket, but was just looking at cheaper alternative options first just to last me a short while because I am actually planning on buying the BCUK jacket as and when it is available, but until then I need a jacket as my current one is falling apart.
Thanks though again for your input it is much appreciated!:)
No problem :) I'm sure the bcuk jacket will be excellent, it certainly looks very good and is designed with bushcraft in mind so probably ideal. I'd say the country innovations one still looks good for the money though, i had read the lack of protection as a relative thing, certainly alot less than a double ventile, but i would imagine you'd get as much as you would normally expect from a single ventile. :)

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
happy camper said:
No problem :) I'm sure the bcuk jacket will be excellent, it certainly looks very good and is designed with bushcraft in mind so probably ideal. I'd say the country innovations one still looks good for the money though, i had read the lack of protection as a relative thing, certainly alot less than a double ventile, but i would imagine you'd get as much as you would normally expect from a single ventile. :)

Probably mate, I might consider it especially now that spring is here and summer is a stones throw away.
cheers!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE