Why so anti?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
whered you source the vintage wagon wheel from???

it looks a little dark,

you sure its not a fake??

i understand the black market is so demanding that crime syndicates are funding their exploits with money made from fake 70s and 80s cakes,

i was approched the other day and offered a "Dr Deaths Black Bat Chew" and 10 "germaline bubblies" now i was tempted but i will not be a part of it,...

Don't worry, it's genuine. I found it over on the Wagon Wheel Forums. Some pretty knowledgable guys on there. Some of them make great customs too with pink nougat.

Ray Britton

Nomad
Jun 2, 2010
Bristol
The wagon wheel on the left is an Arnotts wagon wheel, as sold in Australia, and has never been the same size and the UK one, which apparently has only shrunk by 1-2mm due to having a smooth edge, rather than a crinkly one.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
The wagon wheel on the left is an Arnotts wagon wheel, as sold in Australia, and has never been the same size and the UK one, which apparently has only shrunk by 1-2mm due to having a smooth edge, rather than a crinkly one.

hahahahah brilliant!!!

where would you find such a stat????

ok, how long (in metric) is the Standard Snickers as compared with its predecessor the Marathon.

for the record, i preferred the Marathon, but can see the advantage of the water resistant packaging that came with the introduction of the Snickers, as opposed to the paper one adorning the classic marathon.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
my fav is the double decker, or a boost bar...................

o.k who on here works for Mars/Nestle/Cadburys and was gauging the intrest in their products in the bushcraft fraternity......

does anyone else want a choccy bar?!

Ray Britton

Nomad
Jun 2, 2010
Bristol
Raikey.
I got the stat from wikipedia (so did not instantly believe it), as well as other internet sites and forums. To be honest, it was not a long term interest of mine lol, but another poster mentioned a wagon wheel forum, and so I just had to look for it out of curiosity. I did also know that Arnott was not a UK company.

I had thought of mentioning spangles, but would have needed to add pacers too, as well as the original space dust; bazooka jo's, and half penny black jacks and fruit salads (the half penny ones were the best lol)

All washed down with cresta or barrs lemonade, unless you were posh and had a soda siphon (in the pre soda stream days). OK I have gone so far down memory Lane, I'm worn out now!

telwebb

Settler
Aug 10, 2010
Somerset, UK
Isn't the way this thread has gone a demonstration of the fact that people would rather talk about pleasant things - taste accepted - than be 'anti' or negative? I know I've had a lot more of a chuckle since it left the road - SWMBO thinks I've lost the plot, sitting here grinning to myself!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE