why do i hoard bushcrafting kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Although majority of my gear hoarding isn't really "bushcraft" but is camping in general, since 2012 when I first started out I have become very addicted to buying new kit and not getting rid/selling/giving away old using the "keep just in case" mentality. I've got about 6 storage boxes, 5 cardboard boxes a cupboard and underneath the bed full of gear/bits and pieces so need to have a really good sort through/organize and blitz.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
I buy one of everything and use it until it breaks then buy a new one. So far only had to do that with my knife which I had for a good long while before I decided it was time for a new one.

Feb 21, 2015
Durham
I'm now down to
7 sleeping bags
3 bergens
3 day packs
6 cook kits
4 tarps
12 knives
6 axes
and still consider myself in need of more kit.
The wife is getting a bit cheesed off now as I had to move the sofa away from the wall to store it all.

I am your saviour and your wifes Knight in a rusty red van!

I will at little to no cost to yourself, take anything (YOUR WIFE THINKS YOU DONT NEED!) you require into safekeeping at my gaffe!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE