Whos enjoying the heatwave?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
As the Sun was still smiling on us, today we have been indulging in a spot of back garden archery.

Mini-Me & I posing...
SDC13668.jpg

And just to prove that you are never too young to learn, a friend of mine was teaching his daughter aged 21/2...
SDC13564.jpg

Simon

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Great stuff Simon, i cant wait till my lad(3yrs) is a little older so i can get him out and about,(aint got the patience or stamina yet) my two girls that are older just aint interested.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Luckily for me here, the water is of good quality,weve just had the water quality figures released and weve come out top of the area, i read that last year they wanted to turn off the uv filters on the main sewage outlet into the fourth over the winter months to save money, in other words pollute to save money, same old adage you pay more you get less for it.(i'd better not get started!) anyway smells aside looks a nice place to sit and have a brew(or beer) the rocks look like they'd make a good seat.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Borderreiver, have to admit the winter has got its good points main one for me is less insects about to annoy me,eg ticks and midges. Also less people about so more area to myself, one plus side for the Summer is on a clear blue sky day everything looks so much more alive(for want of a better word).

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
my goodness, oetzi.

where is that? looks like a cross between a festival and a building site. what are those scaffold-type things behind the digger? i thought at first they were cranes, now i'm no so sure
Looks like the bottom of my Dads Allotment, where I used to go play with my toy cars:lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE