Who is your favorite James Bond actor?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Off topic, but I can't take Bond seriously. How many bullets have been fired at him without actually hitting him?

Those that I know who do like Bond say more or less uniformly, Sean Connery.

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
I actually really like Daniel Craig. Most people's argument against him is 'He's not swarve enough to be James Bond' but the films he has been in were some of Bond's first missions as a 00 agent, plus his first kill. I'm sure it would take a bit more than your first kill to be swarve at doing it :rolleyes:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I should say Connery but I grew up in the Moore years, I quite like Craig though and the newer films have been good viewing.

Picking the girl is much tougher, Daniela Bianchi, Carole Bouquet and Barbara Bach are all up there but Eva Green takes the crown for me.

EDIT:

I can feel a Bond-a-thon coming on

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I think its as much of how the film is shot as it is the actor , Daniel Craig bond is ALLOWED to be rough , get's beaten up ,and is shown as a more vunerable but real individual. Moores bond was all innuendo and eye brow , and one-liners without the gritty action.
I prefer the current DIRECTION of bond in a more Bournesque manner.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Years ago i would have said Sean Connery , not just because he was my grans milkman !

But i quite like Daniel Craig , he seems a bit more believable but also the films are a bit more realistic and not to far fetched .

Craig.............

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Sean Connery, George Lazenby and now Daniel Craig.

The old Bond films were too gimmicky, Pierce Brosnan was passable but the Roger Moore one's made me cringe.

With Daniel Craig's portrayal the Bond genre has grown up at last.

Liam

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
1st choice is Sean Connery
2nd choice is Roger Moore
Those are the only 2 because I haven't seen (and won't watch) any other actors playing the role.
Best Bond girl....Jill St John.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
There is only one bond! Connery all the way baby

however Daniel Craig has done a half decent job, i'm glad its back to charm and bottom kicking rather than millions of gadgets as that who bond is to me

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE