Who’s Going to the First Summer Moot at Rough Close?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I can’t believe it’s only a couple of weeks away.

I’m already getting excited planning Workshops and meeting up old friends that I just don’t see often enough.

If you’re in doubt about taking the plunge the Bushmoot is one of the best Bushcraft gatherings in Europe and beyond.

So who is coming?

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
I’m in this year, really looking forward to seeing a few familiar faces and enjoying the ambience. Could you also put me down for the Bamboo Bow workshop you were planning if it’s available?

Reactions: Wayne

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I am all packed and ready to rol - just the fresh food to buy.... sad but true!
A lot happening between then and now so I have got stuff ready to save time later :)

HeatherS

Apr 22, 2012
Horwich
We'll be there again this year. Hoping to find a place on the woodland edge which can accommodate hammocks and tents since both my boys have decided to try out ground dwelling this year!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
We'll be there again this year. Hoping to find a place on the woodland edge which can accommodate hammocks and tents since both my boys have decided to try out ground dwelling this year!
The site has lots of little areas and glades throughout the woodland which are large enough to accommodate groups that want to swing in hammocks as well as ground dwell :)

• Love
Reactions: HeatherS

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Sadly it looks like I won't be able to make the Bushmoot this year :(

The current wife had a major operation at the end of June and unfortunately she's not recovered enough to be able to look after herself as well as three dogs, two of which are very active and boisterous :/

One of those things and I'm definitely gutted to be missing out on everything and seeing everyone plus it being the first year of the Moot being at its new home but obviously family comes first when things like this happen.

• Sad
Reactions: Robbi and HeatherS

Smokey the Bear

Mar 13, 2023
London
I can’t believe it’s only a couple of weeks away.

I’m already getting excited planning Workshops and meeting up old friends that I just don’t see often enough.

If you’re in doubt about taking the plunge the Bushmoot is one of the best Bushcraft gatherings in Europe and beyond.

So who is coming?
I would love to come however as a student the prices are a bit too much for me :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE