which thread #2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I found the thread you where looking for previously in under a minute with the clues you gave (MSR*, tent, long exposure -> popped up as #11 in the list), but this one is a little harder. So, some questions:

1. Did you post in the thread?
2. Can you remember a username who posted in that thread (pref. more than 1)?
3. Was it an old thread or a recent one?
4. Other keywords that where used (technical terms, locations, etc)?

markie*mark0

Settler
Sep 21, 2010
warrington
I found the thread you where looking for previously in under a minute with the clues you gave (MSR*, tent, long exposure -> popped up as #11 in the list), but this one is a little harder. So, some questions:

1. Did you post in the thread?
2. Can you remember a username who posted in that thread (pref. more than 1)?
3. Was it an old thread or a recent one?
4. Other keywords that where used (technical terms, locations, etc)?

Im afraid im going to pretty useless on this one :(

1. No
2. No
3. I dont think it was recent ( not seen using "new post" tool) i thought i was within the newest 5-6 pages of photo section but i cannot re-find it, also check in the history and cannot find it :(
4. The post im looking for he was taking pictures of a lightening storm that had woken him up, out of a bay window in his house, dark tree line in foreground and a few lightening strikes in shot. Think he took 150 shots in total using 15 second exposure time (i think)

btw thanks :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE