where did your username comefrom

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Im Tengu, the little Goblin of the Japanese woods.

(I got that name when a teen and doing martial arts)

I was on holiday in Rhodes with my girlfriend, who happily pointed out my resemblence to a picture of a Satyr hanging on the wall of the hotel bedroom when I ran in from the shower.

Something to do with me being short with hairy legs and other stuff that cant be mentioned in polite company......

I left home at 18 to join the RAF, went out and enjoyed life and generally lived life to the full! I didn't have any regard for anyone I left behind, I was pretty selfish and believed the world evolved around me. That was 20 odd years ago...

After I came out and split up from my first wife, I did come to my senses, grew up and finally got the courage to apologise to my Mum for the way I behaved, she referred to me as her Prodigal Son and forgave me, as parents always do!

I use it now as a bit of a penance and because it seemed fitting.

kINGPIN

Nomad
Dec 14, 2009
Cambridgeshire UK
Its a forum name I have had since I was 19 or so. The avatar is Sagat off Streetfighter who was a Thai boxer. I did thai boxing for 5 years so that avatar was used on many of the other forums I go on. ....in time I will find something a little more 'bushcrafty'.

conall

Tenderfoot
Aug 25, 2009
southampton
Celtic name meaning "strong wolf", thought it was a really nice name but no boys on the way to name with it so had it for myself :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE