Where Did I see That Again?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
I remember seeing some folding cups like Ive seen at Clas Ohlson and a few other things on off from one of the cheaper shops. So after spending 2 weeks going into every Aldi, Lidl, Netto that I passed (about 15 in total) with no luck I had decided to give up. Then whilst in town we popped into Wilkinsons, there they were so I picked up two cups and one of the water bottle with pouches. Very happy

Now next time I see something I like the look of I must remeber where it was

bushcraftbob

Settler
Jun 1, 2007
Oxfordshire
Are they the little green folding cups? I bought one from a local surplus shop. They are brilliant, although my one is a bit small, not big enough to accomodate my morning builders brew!

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Bob

Get yourself a kuksa shaped plastic one from Mountain Warehouse.

£2.99, currently buy one get one free. Bigger than the folding cups means more tea per brew up.

Phill

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
I did consider the ones from Mountain Warehouse but fancied these as soon as they saw them in Clas Ohlsen, dont know why I didnt buy them down there but hey ho, got some now :)

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
i saw the wilky's ones today when i can be arsed drinking a thimble of tea i might invest until then ill stick to my 3/4 pint thermal mug :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE