Where can i find a stainless kettle and pan?

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
I bought it about two years ago, it's a bit big for one person, Mr Been.

Will only be for days out so i dont mind the size, if size is a problem ill be taking a mug but when i fancy a bit more it looks great! :)

Cant find them anywhere though.. hmm

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
I forget where I bought it from, think it was an Amazon thing and thinking back on it, I ordered the usual billy but was sent this. Comes in handy when I have visitors. :)

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Are you after something like this?

zebrapot.jpg

Was'nt long ago these were on ebay.

Rob

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Last edited:

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Are these available in the uk? Look very good:)

Roger from Bison Bushcraft used to sell them but I think he has stopped stocking them. I tried to google a UK supplier of this pot a few times but with no luck . I guess it may be worth emailing snowpeak and asking if there is a british or European supplier for this pot ( I only just thought of that now) , I have wanted one of those for a while but wont pay the delivery fee from the states . If you do look into it further and get lucky please let me know :)

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Still looking, few good ideas on this post but most seem to be USA.. Will find one soon hopefully.. billy can will do for now:)

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
I've been going down the low tech and cheap route at the moment, just found myself a stainless steel tin and lid from the pound store, about 9mm in diameter, holds around a pint. Easily fits inside an Ikea Hobo Stove, or I can put a Coleman C100 gas cylinder, and a burner inside it. Just needs a few mods to make a handle for the lid and a couple of holes for a wire hanger.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE