What's Your Favourite View?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
The view up loch Maree

ViewDownloch.jpg

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
looking down at fall bay from the cliff with my board and wetsuit on and seeing the wedge pumping 8ft barrels.
and just around the corner you got worms head with some lovely views to.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
The view south from atop the North Downs, looking across The Weald.
It may not be the most picturesque, but it's home.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9179907@N06/4414455606/

(sorry it's just a link, but I continue to have problems posting images from Flickr. All I get is the dreaded little red cross. I have absolutely no idea why. I know how to insert images, but they just never come up. Part of a global conspiracy, no doubt)

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
has to be from my time in india. its from the top of a hill fort in south india called gingee , i visited it many times and used to spend hours just looking around . i even spent a few unauthorised nights up there.;)unfortunately i didnt have agreat camera at the time.
gingee3.jpg

gingee2.jpg

gingee1.jpg

those are stables for the elephants, and grain sheds which they also have inside the fort.

gingeecamp1052.jpg

i always try and imagine what it would have looked like when it was fully operational from about 1100 to 1700 ad. an amazing place give it a nose on wikipedia . and the surrounding landscape is the result of the ice age looks like someone just piled the rocks up.one day i will get back to see it again.

Last edited:

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
the view from one of my favourite solo camping spots, i think i took this some time last year but i'm not sure TBH

2hrersj.jpg

cheers

stuart

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Dave,

Is this pic of the Ennerdale and Loweswater Fells from West Cumbria, or am I just trying to make the image fit with something that I'm familiar with?

Cheers, Michael.

this was taken on one of the hilly areas on shell island north wales. which incedentally is a wicked place vast island with ameneties should you want them but i enjoyed a weeks wild camping there earlier in the year

No affiliation BTW just a satisfied customer

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE