What's your claim to fame.......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:theyareon An example of his work

"In amsterdam, i saw a tram" :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: The genius is in the simplicity.

Hmmm...lets see.

Here's a quick patatoe poem..."the spud sped" :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao:

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
Captained a team in the first series of University Challenge, the professional, lost on the very last question, scores tied as it was asked and 8 people all went for the buzzer at the same moment, the fighter pilots were a bit quicker than the geologists!

RobertsonPau

Tenderfoot
Dec 7, 2004
North Yorkshire,UK
Not many claims, but;

I know Alan Hinkes, the mountaineer who is going to be the first briton to climb all 14 of the 8000m peaks in the world, (he's doing the last one in 2005).

And I once worked for Mick Murphy who was a member of the first Irish team to ascend Everest. The man is also a Mastercraftsman Carpenter, has sailed the Atlantic several times in the boat he built, is one of the top kayakers in Eire, and built his outdoor centre from a derelict mill.

I've also worked with quite a few actors when I worked at a theatre.

Oh, and I was in the local rag a few times. :lol:

Paul

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
RobertsonPau said:
I know Alan Hinkes, the mountaineer who is going to be the first briton to climb all 14 of the 8000m peaks in the world, (he's doing the last one in 2005).

Superb! I went to a talk he gave just after finally managing to climb Makalu and he was great. I'm pleased that he's nearly finished.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Well...I met Norman Wisdom when I was 10.

I know Dave Courtney very well (Baldy gangster type bloke), Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels was based on his autobiography. I have been in one of his films and one of his books.

I nearly appeared on Crime watch (cos I know him).

Oh....I think I may know the other bloke in the karzie with George Michael. :roll:

Aug 4, 2003
Hatfield, Herts
I've put Sarah Michelle Geller on her very nice butt (funny story).

And whislt working for SU Security at Uni.
I've bodyguarded Danii Minogue.
Met Clock and Hyper Go Go (80's 1 hit wonders)
Met and spoken to Rolf Harris, he's a great bloke and as an evil sense of humour
Almost got that muppet Radio Dj who was shot in a drive by (rap show) arrested for drugs possesion.

Met Colin Montgomery, Seve Balateros, Sam Torance, Sandy lyle, Ian Woosnam when I worked as a security guard on the PGA tour.

And George Stevenson is supposed to be a relative of mine (waiting for the family tree to be compiled my my mum)

Aug 4, 2003
Hatfield, Herts
Basically I was on the set of Buffy and walked through the wrong door. I opened what I thought was the door to the wings and got met with a foot travelling at high speed towards my head. Reacting the only way I knew I defended myself, result, Buffy on her backside :D. I did the gentlemanly thing and picked her up and made sure she was ok. Got a hug out of it too :D:D:D:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE