whats on your 2005 christmas list!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hellz

Nomad
Sep 26, 2003
Kent, England
www.hellzteeth.com
I got a Swanndri Ranger shirt for my birthday a couple of weeks ago and love it, now I'm looking into getting a Bush shirt for Xmas!

I got my new Ullfrotte 200g base layer top yesterday. I wore it to the stables under my Ranger shirt in the evening and was lovely and toasty, so I'd certainly recommend adding one of those to your wish list. :D

Hellz

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Nothing !!!!
Apparently i have spent to much on kit this year (according to SWMBO).
I am off to take up aireal reindeer shooting !!! :lmao:
Pumbaa

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
My long awaited Terra Nova Jupiter hooped bivi bag has arrived ........ but SWMBO wrapped it before I got home ...... not to be opened till Christmas day :( .

P Wren

Forager
Aug 1, 2005
Kent,Surrey Borders
Mine would be:

1) RAB Expedition Jacket or North Face Himalayan Parka
2) Scarpa Manta M4s or similar
3) Macpac Sanctuary 1100 XP or similar
4) Silk Liner
5) Audrey Tautou or similar (Irene Jacob?)
6) 2 sets of Merino baselayer clothing 1 worn 1 for sleeping

PW

philaw

Settler
Nov 27, 2004
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK.
My main christmas present is going to be a weekend out camping, and the chance to use all of the kit that I've bought myself since last chrsitmas. Christmas is obviously not celebrated here, so there's nothing going on at all. Some friends are flying to a tourist town where there are stacks of westerners, but I want to keep it simple and do my bit for the environment by avoiding flying. I'll spend christmas day camping in a little town with my wife and two friends, cooking up something in my new billy can, and enjoying the quiet. If I can get my Leuku finished by then it'll be a great present for myself, and a great time to try it out!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE