whats on your 2005 christmas list!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
SWMBO declined a new longbow @ $1500.00, SLR camera @ $3200.00, a 4x4 @ $6000.00 and moving to another state (priceless). So, I can probably get away with a lense kit for my camera including 1.5x tele lens, wide angle lens and filters with adapter and lense cover @ approximately $300.00. :D Oh, and a new knife! ;)

Yohny

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2005
Thanet, Kent
This thread reminds me of a supposed true story I heard once at church. A local radio station had phoned the Baptist pastor a few days before Christmas with the same question. The elderly fellow was well pleased & said he'd love a new pipe & perhaps some slippers. There was a silent pause the other end, then the dj thanked the pastor & said to be sure to listen to the radio Christmas morning. So on Christmas morning, after taking the service, the pastor tunes the radio to the local station in time to hear, "We asked the 3 local church leaders what they wanted most for Christmas this year. The Anglian vicar told us he'd like to see an end to world hunger. The Catholic priest said he'd like to see world peace. Then we asked the Baptist pastor who said, thank you very much. I'd like a new pipe & perhaps some slippers!"
As for me, all the above minus the slipper & pipe but especially a gb small forest axe!

P

PeterC

We asked the 3 local church leaders what they wanted most for Christmas this year. The Anglian vicar told us he'd like to see an end to world hunger. The Catholic priest said he'd like to see world peace. Then we asked the Baptist pastor who said, thank you very much. I'd like a new pipe & perhaps some slippers!"

But which one got what he wanted?

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Well doesn't look like I'm going to be needing any boots after winning my grizzly bear leather tracking boots :p :lmao: I can't think of anything to ask for, except maybe for one of those crook knives. Yep think I will ask for one of those.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE