Whats in your pocket?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
An open condom! I had been using it on a survival course for water collection, I left it in my pocket after using it and forgot all about it until the wife started grilling me after she found it whilst emptying my pockets before throwing my clothes in the wash.
Would she believe my story? What do you think!:rolleyes:

Mike Ameling

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 18, 2007
Iowa U.S.A.
www.angelfire.com
This didn't happen to me, but involved a friend.

He was out at a local restaurant with me and some other friends. One of the other guys didn't want to finish his mashed potatoes. My buddy liked those potatoes so much that he put the "left overs" in his suit/jacket pocket to take back home. We found out when we got back. They were in his coat pocket - but not in any container or even a napkin, just dumped in the pocket. And then he showed us his other coat pocket. He had filled it with GRAVY to go with those mashed potatoes! Again, no container. Um ... aaah ... well ... yes ... alcohol was involved. I guess some people just really like their mashed potatoes and gravy. I never heard what his wife said when he got home.

Mikey - that grumpy ol' blacksmith out in the Hinterlands

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Not me but,

One of the kids at school had been on a Cadet fieldcraft (blank firing) weekend. When the staff washed his clothes they found 2 LIVE rounds in the bottom of the tumble drier. Some very embarrassed :eek: ACF staff after that!

As a Venture Scout (WAY WAY back) one of the unit was known as "Crusty". After about 2 years of calling him this I asked WHY? He told me that he had left a half eaten Mars bar in his pocket for a few months then found it. In true Scouting fashion he was dared to eat it and did! Hence forth "CRUSTY".

Simon

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
An open condom! I had been using it on a survival course for water collection, I left it in my pocket after using it and forgot all about it until the wife started grilling me after she found it whilst emptying my pockets before throwing my clothes in the wash.
Would she believe my story? What do you think!:rolleyes:

Of course she would!!, just like mine wouldn't :D :rolleyes: :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE