What's in your christmas haul??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I didnt get much at all, I never do.

Some money, a bottle of cider and a toblerone.

Oh, and a Bushmoot ticket!

I can look forwards to it, it will give me great pleasure and it wont take up any room!

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
What you planning to do with it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
used it for 3 days camp duty...chops through 9" diameter logs easy enough, faster than my aging silky. ..limbs great , hammer head is great for pegging out or tapping wedges in. Still think its JUST a bit too light though. I'll probably damage the edge then reprofile it then sell or trade it at a major loss lol...seems to be how most things work aht fo me .....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
My biggest mistake was to sell my Scandinavian forest axe. Kept the bigger wilderness axe which is a great tool if you can cope with the extra weight.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Idleknight

Forager
Aug 14, 2013
United Kingdom, Near Hinckley
I got a bison bush craft lowland shirt which was picked up at the wilderness gathering, a birthday and christmas present from my GF
Booked myself and the GF on a week long bushcraft course on the Isle of Arran in September with Jack Raven. Its the week of my birthday, bit of a treat as I hit 40 this year and I would rather be away for it.
Got a Thru nite Ti3 from my brother (wanted a reliable torch, I can keep on me)

Finally treated myself to a fox box in January.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Santa brought me:

2 DVD's.
Book, Bradshaw's guide to London.
Book, My life on the footplate.
Laplander saw and nylon sheath.
Woodgas stove.
Whitby knife.

Feeling grateful for a nice haul.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Lee Valley Gift Certificates: squandered some on 10 sheets 1,000 grit (9micron grit) and 10 sheets 1,500 grit (3 micron) 3M W&D sandpapers for sharpening. Whopping $32 = 15BPS.
Lg & Sm proportional dividers for carving accuracy $86 = 42BPS.

Pastissima! Eng trans of the Italian pasta & Sauce book. Only ever seen a Danish trans.
"Running Raven" Tsimshian design coffee cup/Morgan Green.
Bunch of 2016 calendars.

New casserole pot for tonight's wine-braised bison roast.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE