What's in your christmas haul??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
So what did you all get today??

I got a Soto xt lighter
2x3 dpm tarp.
Dutch hooped bivi which was a replacement for the one i swapped for my Yew Longbow and arrows, also a xmas pressie.
A kelly kettle trekker
A woodgas stove.

So not a bad lot for me.

Pockets

Jun 19, 2014
United Kingdom
I got a Frost River Boulder Junction pack
a set of Toggi Columbus boots (sadly too large)
and some general bits and pieces, hat, sporks fire steel etc

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I have been well endowed with presents :D
I have new pinking shears, books, jewellery, 12th scale pieces, quilting rulers, sweeties, model making kits, etc., in amongst my haul of goodies.
Happy egg :D

Son1 got a chanter in his haul….I think his neighbours might come to hate me :D

M

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
I have been well endowed with presents :D
I have new pinking shears, books, jewellery, 12th scale pieces, quilting rulers, sweeties, model making kits, etc., in amongst my haul of goodies.
Happy egg :D

Son1 got a chanter in his haul….I think his neighbours might come to hate me :D

M
Has Son1 taken up the pipes Mary..? Chanters aint as loud as the tartan octopus it will eventually be attached to.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
He's 'musically inclined' :) he picks up and plays a fair number of things though.
When I was very little I used to sit outside my big brother's bedroom to listen to him practicing on the chanter, and it came to mind when I was trying to think on presents for Son1 this year. I had thought to just buy him lessons, but I found a set on the Piping Centre's site in Glasgow, so by 8 this morning his cheeks were blawin' oot :D :D

M

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
This lot:

23336676723_6d074673c5_b.jpg
[/url]Christmas camping haul by Michael Kilner, on Flickr[/IMG]

That's a german army groundsheet, canvas toolbag, glow in the dark line loks (I'm famous for falling over guylines), CRKT Eat 'n tool, army tin openers, two Italian army sewing pouches, an Exotac polystriker, and some new longer treehuggers for my hammock. Also got a nice wool coat for work, and a rubberised and armoured case for my phone to protect it from the regular bouncing it receives. Very pleased indeed. :D

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I got a set of Bluetooth headphones
listening-to-music-smiley-emoticon.gif

Now I can switch off when my beloved has her TV shows on and also ignore her when she says something :rolleyes: :lmao:,

I also got Wildwood Wisdom, Norwegian Wood, Raising Steam by Terry Partchett, an insulated cafetiere mug from MoT and my brantub pressie as well. :cool:

All in all a very good selection :D

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
From the wife and daughter 2 books and a waterproof tinderbox with various tinder, and my Brantub and secret Santa gifts.

xmas 3 004.jpg

Attachments

• xmas 3 003.jpg
    xmas 3 003.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 43

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
This lot:

23336676723_6d074673c5_b.jpg
[/url]Christmas camping haul by Michael Kilner, on Flickr[/IMG]

That's a german army groundsheet, canvas toolbag, glow in the dark line loks (I'm famous for falling over guylines), CRKT Eat 'n tool, army tin openers, two Italian army sewing pouches, an Exotac polystriker, and some new longer treehuggers for my hammock. Also got a nice wool coat for work, and a rubberised and armoured case for my phone to protect it from the regular bouncing it receives. Very pleased indeed. :D

Wait...What..? says on the package you area Highlander, A Heavyweight and a Toolbag and you're only 18...Well i'll be Damned!...I never hit my true potential until i was 46. ;)

Harvestman

May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Wait...What..? says on the package you area Highlander, A Heavyweight and a Toolbag and you're only 18...Well i'll be Damned!...I never hit my true potential until i was 46. ;)

Translation: I live up on a hill, I'm fat, and yes, I think I've been a toolbag for years. The 18 is a misprint.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Translation: I live up on a hill, I'm fat, and yes, I think I've been a toolbag for years. The 18 is a misprint.

The 18 is a misprint? Could be collar size? ;)
That's a nice haul of kit, you been wandering 'round in your wife made shirt all day?

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Harvestman

May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
My collar size is a 17. I'm about to leave for work, so the bush shirt is packed up. I think the wife bought me all that gear because she is trying to get me out off the house. I would oblige if work would give me lots of time off on full pay. It's all their fault.

fellows

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2015
Dorset
C Major Fender Blues Harmonica,a new pike rod and 3 wooden puzzles that i have no idea how to even get out of the box!

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Bushy wise I got a trangia 27-2ul, a helikon ratel backpack, a new Wooly hat and a bottle of Dalwhinnie which isn't exactly bushy but will be enjoyed round a camp fire no doubt.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE