What other forums do you frequent?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
uncyclopedia, the content free encyclopedia.
Sickipedia - all in bad taste
stack exchange - they quite like camping
speruit burnah - they know a thing or two about stoves
marxism today

Ronnie

Settler
Oct 7, 2010
Highland
I am a member of a few, but this is the only one I really contribute to, I like to look through British Blades now and then but don't feel that I know enough to contribute. What I'd really like to find is a form for small holders, something with articles and threads along the lines of the recent allotment one from Tommy the Cat.

May not have much Hungarian content, but DownSizer and the Small Woodland Owners Group, both from the UK are recommended.

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
bushcraftuk and david icke forum.
This is the only one I post on. I lurk on DI to get news, they had wikileaks story break while it still had the D notice, and the grim details on some horrendous cover ups.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
I have been on a few, and still read on a few, though I only post on two, this one and one other...

Apart from this one I tend to read the "Prepper" type ones, often just to be able to point and laugh at the muppetry posts and misguided information some of the muppets post.

I don't/no longer post on most them as I wouldn't want to be associated with forums so full of muppets, bigots, and idiots so use them for "entertainment" these days...:lmao:

Shovel

Forager
Jul 12, 2012
Wherever I choose to live.
Zombie Squad. I feel comfortable posting there because I made up a persona. My username is Marxist because I wanted to get to the vast amount of american conservatives over there.
Talkbass: I love playing bass, but don't quite feel comfortable posting there because they're not as polite as you guys.
HammockForums: Just really a Lurker
Whiteblaze.net: It's my dream to thru-hike the triple crown (Appalachian Trail, Continental Divide Trail, and Pacific Crest Trail).

Essexman

Forager
Jul 26, 2010
Essex
Many
Britishblades
EDC forum
Multitool.org
USN
Budget light forum
Candlepower forum
Fusion knots forum
And some others I forget.

I'm Essexman on all. But please note I'm NOT the Essexman as on the cycle forums or certain adult forums!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE