What life style do you wish to live?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
No, I very seldom rent a room with TV or wifi. I usually travel so much that I don't wish to look any films. My own real life is weird enough, even if I didn't shrink yet.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
I usually hang up posters for classical concerts in different towns. Because currently that's impossible I fitted out a construction trailer on my brother's farm.

I have a pretty nice garden house in the middle of Berlin, but didn't like to watch the whole disaster there. A town that's closed hasn't any value for me.

And so I sit here in the middle of nowhere and talk to chickens, ducks, geese and sheep. If in a good mood also to my brother.
And I tell the fox that I will make myself a fur cap from him if he doesn't leave my ducks in peace.

Ducks and geese are already better educated than my brother's cats and dogs...

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster
My wish is to live a life like Alaskan Bush people! leaving all the civilisation behind, (my home, my gadgets , all city life style, my work, .... leave everything behind - give it all away!) and live like primitive people - growing my own vag, having my own animals, forage from the wood, collecting wood (to keep warm and builds), fishing and hunt , I know it’s extremely difficult in reality! but out there some people done it! and they are happy and successful... it can be done... in one of my travel to USA few years ago, I meet few peoples in Taxes Swamps living permanently in the wood, left all there modern life style behind and took this pathway!, living in just simple wooden small house (like cottage) they build it by themselves, living with only basic needs inside , (hardly any furniture) of course no electricity, no running water, no phones, nothing at all ... only simple and basic inside, I remember I meet one guy in the taxes swamp his name is “Paul” (living this way), he told me, he use to live in New York and he was doing for living an industrial electrical maintenance engineer, earn good money , but he said; in 2002 I sold my flat in New York, I quit my job and I follow my dream to live wild, he said; I give up everything, I asked: why he side that’s the life I want to live, whyTaxes? he said; because there state law for Bush-people are relax, I asked again, from where you get your tools, your basic living needs items and other hunting staff you have ?, I can’t see any source of money income? He said; by trading with the local from what I hunt, also from my animals or what I grow and they are generous with me, I can sense how he relax, satisfying and happy with his life style , well it’s a very brave step and difficult decision to make? need a lot of courage and deep thinking,...
that was my wish,!....to live like Paul :)
Now, What is your wish?
the government makes this near impossible in the UK I'm saving up for a cottage somewhere maybe near the sea il be content with that

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE