What Item next for Group Buy?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
##### I have created a seperate Group Buy Thread for this Now. Can be found here http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59499&p=722601#post722601 #############

OK , Just another Bump for A possible Exped Mat Group Buy , so far ( apologies if I have missed anyone , better add your name ) , I think I will need 10 people ( or 10 Units ) to make it of Interest to a Trader.

So far I think we have as Interested parties for a 7cm Standard Exped Mat ;-

TeeDee x 2
Stuart69 x 1
Nagual x 1
Neumo x 1

Anymore had better Copy , Paste and Add a name and unit amount.

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Just wondering if it worth attempting to do the Group Buys the other way around? Using the benefit of a group buy to get some discount on some defined items is a good move.

If enough people specify the same item we will be able to take it from there.
So if your going to suggest something and its not instantly recognizable , please post a link to it and any info along with your suggestion.

So , what item would you wish to see come up as a possible group buy?? Please be specific with your suggestions.

The Kni-Co Alaskan Standard Stove package deal?

http://www.kni-co.com/alaskan.shtml

The stove, flue, damper, damper sleeve, spark arrestor and damper @ $207, are a pretty good price.

It is the postage/VAT/Parcel Force Clearance fees/ which are expensive.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Oh never seen this thread before. Someone mentioned it before but the US poly pro base layers sounds good to me. Alternatively how about something like the Spyderco UKPK?

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
Someone mentioned on this thread a few months ago about US kit.

I have read a few reviews on here of the us Modular Sleep System and they seem pretty good.
What about a group buy for the New ACU version? which is suppost to be a little lighter and more compact than the woodland camo previous version.

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
where tools are concerned, can we just place a large order (covering many types of tool) and ask for discount on that?
or are we only likely to get discount if the GB is all for multiple purchaes of one tool?

I'd be looking for some leather or tooling to process it. Namley Needles, gouging and edging tools to help finish edges nicely.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Tools for things like leather sound great to me, however the mark up on lower priced things is gong to be tight as it is, so getting money off may be hard. Not only that, take in to account postage etc, it may be easier getting lower priced items ourselves? Unless someone knows of a dealer that will offer a good discount with free postage, and send them out individually :D ?

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE