What Item next for Group Buy?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
Can't find the reference but last time it was discussed on TV about 7,000 people chose that combination thus you have a double handicap, odds against winning and a very very small share if you did. Choose numbers that are rarely picked for maximising return IF you win. Not studied Games Theory then?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Can't find the reference but last time it was discussed on TV about 7,000 people chose that combination thus you have a double handicap, odds against winning and a very very small share if you did. Choose numbers that are rarely picked for maximising return IF you win. Not studied Games Theory then?

????:Wow:????

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i see a few people have asked for a group buy on some leather tools, and maybe some leather, that is something i could ask my suppliers if people were interested but can't promise anything.
take care.
lee.

Harb505

Forager
Nov 22, 2011
Lincolnshire
Just an idea is anyone interested in 'Lifesaver bottles'? Only problem is that unless I'm mistaken the bulk buy discount starts at 100 bottles.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE