What hoodoo doesn't have

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Man, this is a rough crowd! :shock:

My basement is my play house. I really don't have a clue as to how many fixed blades I have. Or knives for that matter. Who counts? :?: All I know is that I do have a storage problem. :shock: :rolmao:

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:rolmao:

Well hoodoo, if it ever gets too much, and you need to let the pressure of, just give some of them to me, a replacement woodlore would be nice :oops: :wink: :rolmao:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:shock: I hope it's not the list whereby people get damaged :yikes: :lol:

Should a generous streak come over you though, im sure i'll put it to a good home :wink:

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Did you know that the average size of a basement in the US is approx 180'x390'!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
Hoodoo - I don't think most of these guys have a clue who they're messing with. I've seen some of the pics from the old threads on BB and I'm sitting here chuckling to myself with this mental image of a terrier yapping at a Sherman Tank !

Let them dig the hole a bit deeper before you squish 'em :eek:):

Cheers

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Hoodoo said:
Not a problem Alick. Besides, I usually don't squish bugs. I put 'em in a jar and study 'em. :lol:

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Do you have a dakota folding knife? I'll send that for free, it's almost useless and i want to get rid of it, but chucking it seems a waste!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE