What do you own the most of?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Mines not really kit i have my personal kit but there's not more than one of anything other than tarps and swiss military trangias i have 3 of each.
The things never seem to have enough room to store is the stuff a make "project" i guess you could call them I'm now getting into filling my second large storage box of bushcraft projects and i have a garage full of workshop projects so much so cut a load up for recycling and i put a load in the skip as i couldn't scrounge anything from them, all this so i could get in the workshop it used to be much simpler when i made jewellery

James

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Marts said:
Books for me.

How could I forget my books but they still only come in a close second to my projects but still the wife goes mad "What you've ordered more books where the heck are we going to put those have you not got enough?"

James

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Unfinished projects..... :rolleyes:

.....and bows. Really don't need six of them. It was eight for a while but I gave a couple away as it was starting to get silly(he says, wondering when he'll be able to afford a Black Griffon :D).

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
Seems to be everything.... I cant just buy one... leatherworking tools, books, knives, tents, stoves, sleeping bags, tarps, youo name it and I have extras... and no they arent spare! I might need them!! ;) ;) ;) :D :D : D

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Stoves (dozens), lanterns, lamps, cooksets, zippo lighters, books, and pens.

Will soon be collecting divorce papers if I don't get rid of a lot of the above :rolleyes:

W

wiggles

3 sleeping bags
2 goodish tents,a few crappy ones.
1 gun(theoben)
loads of knives.
1 pair of boots.
1 pair of hunter wellies.
3 axes.1 crap.1 ok.one a really nice plastic handled one.
various other things in my vast emporium of crap

oh and bags.one 55 litre and one 65 litre.

wiggles:)

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
5 commercial Small Stoves, 3 Home brew stoves , 2 pan sets + Large stanless steel saucpan with no handle + LARGE box of fuel and bits
8 torches (including LED Converted mini maglite)
4 Hammocks (2 broken but will be repaired some day) + 2 Tarps
Box of phone chargers including Wind up charger, 12V car charger, USB phone charger, 4*AAA battery box, all of which work with a pile of various adaptors that cover 7 different phone types. I am getting a solar charger soon too :p
5 kinves, 2 saws, 7 water bottles (+2 25ltr jerry cans)
Silva Expediton 4 compass + map case
4 tents (from solo to 6 man)
3 first aid kits (various sizes)
3 Lighters, 2 firesteels, 1 homebrew "matchless fire set" in an altoids tin

And so on .. I had never realised how much crap I had until then, perhaps "she who must be obeyed" is right! Some of it lives in the garage, the rest lives in two large storage boxes in my half of the wardrobe :11doh:

Most of it is crap or duplicates and I could probably dump 75% without feeling the pinch, but I don't want to ;)

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
I suppose knives worryingly

Wilkinson Sword Woodlore
Mora
Buck Folder
Opinel
Victorinox Multitool
Victorinox Swiss Champ
Benchmade Lepord cub folder
plus my axe and a machete

and the wife bless her has agreed to my x-mas pressie being one of Shings DIY knife kits (i knew i married her for a reason!!)

Then i guess firemaking equipment

I seem to have a least 4 firesteels
2 Lighters
Various types of matches in a number of containers

Only 2 stoves a Trianga and an MSR Dragonfly

A good few torches
Surefire 6p
AAA Maglite
AA Maglite
2D Maglite (Lives in the wifes car)
5D Maglite (lives in my car)
Nightsearcher 1,000,000 rechargable
Petzl headtorch

incredable really....i thought bushcraft was about maximum knowledge minimum kit lol :lmao:

Kit junkies of the world unite! :D

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Boots. I love my boots. Danners are number one, but lots of others. Can never seem to have enough. My girlfriend is worse though. She has 121, yes 121 pairs of shoes, though that was counted 2 months ago so she no doubt has a lot more now. All in boxes. Stacked in the hall and bedroom. And we're nopt talking cheep ones either. I think she has a problem that only Mrs Marcos would understand....
After that it has to be cammo gear. I think I must collect it, as i don't ever wear most of it. Oh, and CDs and DVDs i have hundreds and hundreds of the blasted things. Help...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE