What do you do on your birthday?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Archy

Dec 28, 2009
Launditch
Thank you BushcraftUK for my birthday email :) I thought I would share with you what I did
August014.jpg

I went crayfishing and caught 38 in under an hour :D

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Sad as it may seem, I never remember it's my birthday and I always get surprised on the day, or remember a week or day or two before when someone reminds me. I've never really celebrated my own birthday since I was about 21.

Happy Birthday!

I spend my birthday either setting up for the wildcat rally, working behind the bar at the wildcat rally, tidying up after the rally, getting drunk after the rally or being hungover the day after the the party after the rally. The bike club I am in run a biker rally around about the weekend nearest my birthday! Best birthday weekend you could ask for a weekend of partying with a couple of hundred like minded souls who are having a good weekend celebrating my birthday even though most of them dont know its my birthday.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
My last 2 birthdays haven't been the best and no real celebrations took place (bit hard to celebrate when you're on an operating table :yikes:)

However next year is my 50th and I'm already making plans to celebrate it by spending a weekend in the woods with a load of good friends that I've made on the forum :grouphug:

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire
usually in the jungle but this time i was leading a d of e group in the peak district and slept in a tent in the pouring rain. bliss!

Archy

Dec 28, 2009
Launditch
The missus cooks them lol, we put them in the freezer for half an hour to put them in a stupor then boil them for about 5 mins slightly longer for the big ones, though you do need a lot to get a decent portion cos there's not a lot of meat on them.
Thanks for the birthday messages everyone :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE