What did you buy today?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
What am I looking here?
I agree , it's weird looking.

It's a deadlift jack.

Although I don't mind lifting a barbell , loading and unloading the plates ( when on the ground ) is a massive PITA , so you use this to attach at an angle to the barbell then use the leverage to pivot it off the ground for loading , unloading.


That or it's some sprinters prosthetic leg.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HorseGuy
Yes I have a copy already but over time the pages became stuck together.

I'm kinda surprised I've found this one as inexpensive as this to be honest as I thought they were commanding a far higher price.

I'm keen to see Paul Kirtleys latest book Core Bushcraft as I get an idea it will be in the same high quality content.
Probably but much the same content
 
  • Like
Reactions: TeeDee
Another charity shop haul. A heat powered stove fan for my woodburner. £4.50 bargain!
And a pure wool scarf that is so big, I could easily make a middi skirt out of it, £3.50. I think this will be great for travelling with a small neck pillow.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE