What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
A wool duvet from the Wool Room. Presently they have a code which gives 25%off only 5 days left on this offer so get in quick if you need a new winter duvet.!
I have saved all summer for this, and have bought a mid weight £114 double duvet for £84. Next day delivery. Excellent service.

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Picked up about 18 cubic meters of 12oz cotton duck canvas for under £15. Think it was meant to be for pictures but it looks suitable for bags and other projects.
18 CUBIC METERS for under £15??? :oops:

That's got to be the bargain of the century as it's going to last you a lifetime

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
It’s only four and a half meters long, two metres wide and two metres high - half a small bedroom. :).
@ 12oz (35gm) that’s more than a quarter of a tonne.

Sorry @slowworm - we’ve all done that!

Chris

Sep 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
Picked up a Fox Baby Core folder with Micarta scales to add to the (getting ridiculous) collection. Very pleased with it. Razor sharp out the box, feels sturdy and it’s very well within the safe legal limit of 3”, so no room for misinterpretation.

This will likely become a regular in the daily carry rotation, especially given the Boker Plus XS is now of questionable legality after a recent ruling on how a blade is measured.

Attachments

• IMG_0923.jpeg
    IMG_0923.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0922.jpeg
    IMG_0922.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Glass-Wood-Steel

henchy3rd

Settler
Apr 16, 2012
Derby
Have you bought any new 'shinies' today you'd like to show off?

To start off, I've just ordered myself a shiny new GB Wildlife hatchet.... :rolleyes:
Trangia H/A 27-8 cook system with kettle & chopping/draining disk, also a go system gas burner adapter.
Not forgetting my bargain Fjallraven Abisko 1 lite with foot print as well as summer mesh inner for £600 smackers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE