What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
A Bowel !! that's slightly anal of you Dear.

"Very pleased with it. Lighter and larger than my mugs and can be used as a bowel too "
Oh dear! My auto misspell has gone crazy of late. I'm having to check and recheck my checks of late.
Irony is I've just been in hospital for almost a week with diverticulitis!
On the mend now but having to self isolated for a further two weeks to be sure I'm safe to go out in public. ( tho swabs say I'm fine and covid free)
Just as you lucky lot get your get out of jail card! :(

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
A British Army jungle issue sleeping bag at a bargain price
f9f7d2624565b63ddecb4bdc671e0a4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
I just bought the old benchmade made 550 with part Serrations from the classifieds. I am not a fan of Serrations but wanted to try the locking mechanism.....i might make my own blade for it and swap out the old one.....?

Has anyone got any feed back on the older 440c blades that the 550 had?

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
Snugpak Special Forces 1 sleeping bag, in black.
Pretty much everything in Bushcraft tends to be green, so I thought I'd go mental and get something black. I know, crazy right?
It's half the size and weight of my other bags.
The central zip was appealing and being made in Britain.
I took out last night and was very cosy. Cracking piece of kit.

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
Condor h20 canteen pouch, and a helikon tex bandicoot waist pack.
Well I've still not had a shipping email so contacted them and they are experiencing high demand and deepcleaning alot apparently, not happy tbh, as that's 5 working days and not even been sent and no email to say there was a delay until I asked this morning. May cancel and ask to be refunded

Hodge

Nomad
Aug 3, 2018
West Midlands
Bought a Paramo Pajaro today. Usually have Gore Tex waterproofs but thought I would give the analogy system a try. The material seems a lot softer than Gore Tex which helps keep it rustle free when nature watching. I am sure it will be well tested in UK weather conditions.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Not the slightest bit bushcrafty but I'm so excited!
Poking round a pop up junk shop today in town. I found an old portable fidelity record player in ghastly bright orange.

I've been after one for years. Realy wanted a danset like my old one. But it came with 3 free records. Sonny and Cher 's first two albums and a Donovan one. Not my first choice of music but it's so much fun going retro!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE