What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I think for £40 it was worth the punt , but I will try and give it a good review.

The only thing that is niggling my mindset currently is that the AMOK ones take a designed inflatable mattress , the knock off one maybe need some playing with to find the correct fit from generic mattresses available.

Well , its ( the hammock ) has arrived - unfortunately its raining.

Review to follow soon(ish)

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Where do you fish from your kayak? Fishing Kayaks are popular in the US, but not so much in the UK and many places in-land only permit their own boats, or no boats.

Yesterday I bought a little Proxxon lathe from a friend, along with a lot of accessories. He then threw in a little bench drill and a disk sander. At this point I need a bigger workshop because I have run out of space for even these little machines.

Reactions: punkrockcaveman

punkrockcaveman

Jan 28, 2017
yorks
I haven't fished from it yet unfortunately, but I bought it to use on the yorkshire coast, robin hoods bay, runswick and flamborough probably, fishing lures with a drift anchor, when I get the hang of anchoring I'll probably hit up blackpool on the west coast too.

On the freshwater side I'll be contacting my local clubs that have water shared with british canoeing and see where I get, but if I fish freshwater it will probably be the lake district.

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
Not at all bushcraft related, but I've upgraded my Royal Python's current habitat to a Vivexotic 4 foot 'maxi' vivarium. Pricy business, but absolutely essential for the snake as she is getting BIG!
Seen a lot of vivs on Facebook market place cheap. Mainly exo terras, been a while since I owned a rep but prices were falling on alot of stuff apart from the electric

Reactions: ProjeKtWEREWOLF

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
Bought a east German field belt, only just found out I can fit a waist belt to my jna pack.
Been toying with buying 2 44 pattern water bottles?
Aluminium water bottles seem expensive these days.?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE