What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
One of these - maybe awesome , maybe rubbish.

Very interested with the report when you get it! Fingers crossed - the amok website tries to say that there are no known clones of their hammock - but my bank account will thank me if there are! (https://www.amokequipment.com/blogs/news/ongoing-scam-update-12-min-read)

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Very interested with the report when you get it! Fingers crossed - the amok website tries to say that there are no known clones of their hammock - but my bank account will thank me if there are! (https://www.amokequipment.com/blogs/news/ongoing-scam-update-12-min-read)

I think for £40 it was worth the punt , but I will try and give it a good review.

The only thing that is niggling my mindset currently is that the AMOK ones take a designed inflatable mattress , the knock off one maybe need some playing with to find the correct fit from generic mattresses available.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
I ordered a Crosman 1377 yesterday and a couple of custom parts for it today! Trigger finger is getting a bit itchy during lockdown so going to have to use the back garden instead of a range!
feda1326c38ef41eed90d1b364fd4bd0.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I think for £40 it was worth the punt , but I will try and give it a good review.

The only thing that is niggling my mindset currently is that the AMOK ones take a designed inflatable mattress , the knock off one maybe need some playing with to find the correct fit from generic mattresses available.

Also interested to hear your thoughts. Bit cheeky taking the Draumr name I think.

I had a Draumr for a bit, the pocket for the sleep mat was designed for an Exped Synmat or Downmat and the mat was essential to the structure of the hammock. The downside of the Draumr, apart from the cost, and the need for a top of the range mat, was the length. It was just about ok for me at 5’10”, but not if I was any taller. I think there’s a bigger version now.

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I ordered a Crosman 1377 yesterday and a couple of custom parts for it today! Trigger finger is getting a bit itchy during lockdown so going to have to use the back garden instead of a range!
feda1326c38ef41eed90d1b364fd4bd0.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Cost on that bad boy please??

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Pellax web site, is one of the cheapest, £90 ish, get the stock for it too. they are fun to shoot but can be expensive with the add ons, steel breach with better rear sights is a good option.

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
Not cheap, yeah. You can say that again.
But I don´t have any waterfilter and there are so many and could never make my mind up. But then a member on a forum I´m on showed using this on his trip. Had not seen this filter before. And it seemed easy to use (no pumping for minutes or waiting for water to drip) and effective in cleaning water.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Leather Jerkin - WWI trench style. It may even be capable of closing the buttons if I can convince my chest/torso size to come down a tad.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE