What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Thats great.

Its always great to find a hard to source book.

Better if its a good price.

Charity shops often have good stuff alongside the boring; this week I found a good 70s book on Tablet Weaving and a 2009 book on finger weaving.

Reactions: Woody girl

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Finaly my enamel "stew pot" arrived. My daughter ordered it for my Xmas present but was lax about sending it to me.
I wanted the blue one but got a green one. To be honest I'm glad .
It's much lighter than I imagined , but perfect for a large meal to be cooked over campfire. Might have to keep an eye on the bottom burning but it wont be any worse than a stainless pot.
I intend to use it mainly as a lightweight Dutch oven.

Reactions: santaman2000

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Finaly my enamel "stew pot" arrived. My daughter ordered it for my Xmas present but was lax about sending it to me.
I wanted the blue one but got a green one. To be honest I'm glad .
It's much lighter than I imagined , but perfect for a large meal to be cooked over campfire. Might have to keep an eye on the bottom burning but it wont be any worse than a stainless pot.
I intend to use it mainly as a lightweight Dutch oven.
Pix please.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
A Filson Timber Cruiser. Must be the thickest wax cotton I've handled.
s-l1600.png

Reactions: Robson Valley

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Deekin: I'm in love. What a good looking coat but the sleeves look awful short.

As of 11AM today and under a -35C sky, I bought $600-$700 worth of marked diesel to run my central heating furnace.
It's been so damn cold and I did run dry last Sunday (Tues. now). Truck is frozen shut and the battery is dead.
I will sleep happy tonight.

WolfRock83

Dec 27, 2019
Essex
Trangia Triangle. Seems very expensive for what it is but hopefully will speed up the cuppa making process a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE