What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sundowner

Jan 21, 2013
Northumberland
After a long and thorough think, I finally got my finger out and forked out for a pair of Fjällräven vidda pro trousers. Only had them on before buying but was already surprised how comfortable they feel. And yes, I checked the label and they're not made in China but in Vietnam. However, the good news are that they were in the sale. So it was £ 115 instead of the usual £145

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
That's a good catch, I've used a fair bit of kit from them over the years and it's always been great. My favourite cast iron skillet is from them and is every bit as good as the expensive American cookware.
I've got a Muurikka kettle at my Dad's in Sweden and was going to get one and bring back with me, but the shop where I got it only had a 3L one in stock this time around. This one does look like a very good alternative though.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Aldi fishing jacket in brown woodland cammoflage. I don't fish but it's waterproof and looks nice and warm. I can finaly get rid of my pink waterproofs! (They were not my choice but bought for me by well meaning pal trying to girlyfy me.)

Reactions: Darryl of Sussex

novembeRain

Nomad
Sep 23, 2008
lincoln
Not bushcraft as such, just being a big kid really; a slingshot, 10 spare bands and 200 ball bearings :joyful: all with express post for a grand total of £17!

But, as if to redeem myself slightly, the post's just brought my qvarfot axe (which was considerably more expensive). I'm very excited about my new "toys"..... time for a little trip out somewhere I think :)

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
2776_big-228x228.jpg

Bought this old swordhanger to be used as a baldric for knifes.

Terry.m.

Forager
Dec 2, 2014
Kent
Just bought SAK hunter pro
To go with all the other knives I don’t use.;)
Oh and I am waiting on a modified one bb Brasswerx in the U.S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ettrick reiver

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
FIXNZIP zipper pull fix. Pricey! but the best looking fix for a replacement and additional zipper.

I found a zip pull has fallen off my jerven bag - not sure how that's happened! and I've been wanting to add an additional one on the long side to allow an opening to be created anywhere along the length so go a pack of 2...

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
A pair of Italian army "style" combat trousers. The originals were the best I've had for rough outdoor stuff, but haven't been able to get them for a few years.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE