What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Here you go. Top is a Webley Nemesis, ridiculously accurate destroyer of Extra Stong Mints, then the Makarov. Joined by the excellent fun Swiss Arms P92 blowback pistol (interesting auto mod available for this one, but not at all legal in this country unfortunately). I’d love to do it, but I’m not about to have a Section 5 firearm in my house. Does look mad fun though :) Google Swiss Arms P92 auto mod, Replica Airguns channel have a great video.

Lastly, the Rolls Royce of air pistols, and fitted with Hogue rubber grips, the Weihrauch HW45. Just the finest air pistol ever made.

070_F135_A-_D03_A-4506-_AA54-_CA8_E81253718.jpg

9_A931442-5_E09-43_D6-_B197-0_EA87_E537927.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Here you go. Top is a Webley Nemesis, ridiculously accurate destroyer of Extra Stong Mints, then the Makarov. Joined by the excellent fun Swiss Arms P92 blowback pistol (interesting auto mod available for this one, but not at all legal in this country unfortunately). I’d love to do it, but I’m not about to have a Section 5 firearm in my house. Does look mad fun though :) Google Swiss Arms P92 auto mod, Replica Airguns channel have a great video.

Lastly, the Rolls Royce of air pistols, and fitted with Hogue rubber grips, the Weihrauch HW45. Just the finest air pistol ever made.

070_F135_A-_D03_A-4506-_AA54-_CA8_E81253718.jpg

9_A931442-5_E09-43_D6-_B197-0_EA87_E537927.jpg
Wow mint nemesis! and agreed accuracy is awesome with them, wish I still had mine and the HW45's are just the top! hence why I have a black star, I'm not so keen on the replica CO2's to much like the real thing (I might change my mine on them one day as they look at least to be well made), but air pistol have been emulating that for some time so to have a good pistol you have to go with the trend, thanks for posting a very nice collection!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nice65

Chomp

Tenderfoot
Jan 17, 2018
Round the back skivving
Had a birthday recently and had a haul of amazon vouchers amounting to 150 quid. Got 37 quid left after buying a German forces 100L rucksack (should have come on here for advice really), a ruggedised solar powered power bank (you can never have too many power banks) and a few other bits and bobs.
Much to my disgust I actually had to buy some Arctic warfare socks, none of my contacts can get them at the moment and I'm down to my last pair.

Just need a chance to get out and play with them now. :)

ejtrent

Maker Plus
Jun 19, 2013
Bournemouth
I got a T3 Tilley the other day, olive standard ray mears type version, I would usually size maybe 7 3/4 but took 8 (yes I have a big head) and its perfect!

Olly

Feb 25, 2007
Co. Durham
Aww, don’t. I’m sorely tempted, but really need to sell my stove to justify it.

Did you go a size up as recommended?
A size up would have been an 8, but they don't make an 8 in the T3 Wanderer, so I took a chance and it fits fine (although not 'loose'). I'm now looking at the waxed cotton Tilley as well lol...

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Tilley T3 Wanderer hat, very comfortable indeed !

Very much so. Got mine a couple of days ago on the offer, and very glad I did. By the time I got mine (thanks Hermes), it was raining. But I put it on anyway and went out with the dogs for a walk. It’ll not keep the rain out for long with natural wear of the fabric, but that’s not it’s design. It’s a comfortable hat for sun or light rain.

I’m glad of the offer price or I’d never have had a T3, even a Tilley hat at all.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
This probably should be in "Fair Game" but those in the know will know this is very much rockinghorse poop:
aKDDOSJ.jpg

And just to rub salt in the wound I had the good fortune to bag three tubs of it!

K

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Summer is ecumen in. So, a few little starters: 10 litre drybag, a purple microfibre towel, .5L nalgene bottle, collapsible silicone bowl for the dog. Nearly bought a Rain bucket hat, but then saw the price :) If I hadn't already bought he bowl maybe I could have convinced myself to get the hat instead for killing two birds with

Then, when I got home I came accross this handy website. Very effective in providing suggestions for eating up my money.

http://www.ramblers.org.uk/news/wal...ebruary/spring-2017/best-of-british-gear.aspx

cbrdave

Dec 2, 2011
South East Kent.
Picked up a pair of Bushnell 8x42wa Birding series Bins for £2, they where in a box full of tat which had mould on it, they where filthy and for £2 they where worth a punt.
Stripped them down and cleaned them with camera cleaning gear, put them back together, fantastic clarity, the outside casing is a bit worn but for a grab and go set for the back of the van they are ideal.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE