What did Santa bring you?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
I'm expecting an Alpkit airbed. More than expecting actually as I pointed it out to SWMBO on the computer and something looking very much like it arrived yesterday.:)

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
i have no bloomin idea and as it is my birthday monday things are even more mysterious. not allowed to look in the car boot and there is a big mystery as to why i have to go out for several hours on sunday. i do hope shes not packing my bags :lmao:

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
i have no bloomin idea and as it is my birthday monday things are even more mysterious. not allowed to look in the car boot and there is a big mystery as to why i have to go out for several hours on sunday. i do hope shes not packing my bags :lmao:

lol.
I did ask SWMBO'd if could attend a meet on December 27th to try out anything that Santa may have brought.
She asked me if most Bushcrafters were single or divorced?? When I asked "why" she was asking, she replied that I would be joining them if I attended any meet over Christmas!

I'll stay in and play the game then I suppose.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE