What can I do with this

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I have had this 2 man pup tent for years, it has been in my parents loft for the last 15 or so. I was thinking of taking the ends off and making a tarp out of the middle bit, at least then it would get used.

Cheers

Chris
View attachment 20517

entherder

Aug 11, 2011
Central Illinois
It appears to be canvas from the pic, Maybe a pack or a few bags from the material. I made a bivvy from some left over canvas and love it. I have seen some folks making a Kephart bedroll that behaves like a poled hammock as well.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
It is quite a heavy canvas. I think the middle will be a tarp, the ends I could get a few bags out of. I have just bought a canvas rucksack and a Czech bedroll, besides my sewing skills arent up to much at the mo.

Cheers

Chris

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Use it as a tarp take the doors off and keep them add buttons /velcro... great ends for a winter tarp... should give better prtection :)..

I can see a nice Boone kit apearing... :)

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I have slept in it before, at Reading festival back in 98 or 99, I got burgled, the barstewards took my new Berghaus rucksack.
I could sell it but it is heavy, dirty and smelly I realy would doubt the sanity of anyone who would want to buy it, the postage alone would cost more than its worth

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Bring it out for an Air at the next meet :)... we can have a look and discuss as we do with new kit... well kit we all want to oggle.. lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE