What bushy things could you do with this

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Swmbo has worn out a pair of these boots in the sole, so the rest of the boot is fine really. So I was thinking, what could be made from them. And then I thought, who would have better ideas than you guys.

5dcf1124.jpg

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Not keen on cheesy carrots tbh.:lmao:Knee pads sounds an option.[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] [/FONT]
Thinking maybe a case fore the iPhone. But if there's anything better I'm up for trying something else

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
An idea, but as its a single moulded boot at the bottom, not sure it would work that well. Also the whole footbed is well worn and uncomfortable. I think it would have cost as much again to repair, she does where them a lot, so a new pair for crimbo wasn't a big ask.

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
cut it at the heel and use the top part as a butt mat, glue it to the bottom of your rucksack as a waterproof base. cut the foot bed into pieces for firelighting and give to your mates, or anybody new to bushcraft as a small gift. drills some holes and plant strawberries in them in the summer months. cheers the interceptor boy.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Have you got a Kelly kettle? You could do away with the handle and use a neoprene sleeve instead.

A pot cosy/case maybe?

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
ah good old muck boots so versatile good idea with the shoe goo as there not cheap boots but i swear by them wore em today watching my daughter playing footy
regards dave

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Now I'm thinking I need another pair to make all these bits. Shame they take so long to wear out. Swmbo wasn't getting enough foot support where she had worn them so much. So once they started leaking she fancied a new pair. Might have a hunt round and see if her mum has an old pair somewhere.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE