What are you most looking forward to foraging in 2009?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cobweb

Native
Aug 30, 2007
South Shropshire
Ransoms, nettle and cheese quiche for me.
I'd also like to find some sorrel, not just the woodland type. I would also love to try cattail, I haven't found any stands around here yet.

TJRoots

Nomad
Jul 16, 2009
East sussex
i am very much looking forward to getting me lots of sloes and making some sloe gin, had it once a while ago and loved it but got too drunk to remember how to make it, now i've just found out i plan to make lots and lots of the stuff XD

anyone reccomend a good gin for it? the recipe i saw just said gin, didnt mention how dry the gin should be

TJ

davefish

May 11, 2009
essex
Apples and Blackberries. not very interesting but the estate i live on is by a trainline which is lined with blackberries which noone else picks and most of the trees on the estate are apple trees which no one else seems to touch either, I i fill my freezer like last year it should keep us in crumbles and pies untill atleast next march!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE