Wet moulded bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeDB

Jack in the Green
Dec 13, 2005
East Yorkshire
Ok, perhaps it's not very 'bushcrafty' but SWMBO did ask nicely and it was fun to make too.

Not finished yet and I still need to make the strap and finish off the polishing.

Not sure I want to try wet moulding anything much bigger at the mo but it seems to have worked out ok.

DSCF1151.jpg

DSCF1153.jpg
DSCF1152.jpg

Thanks and have a good weekend

Mike

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Like Jon says cracking possibles pouch, well done looks great, I'd have been well chuffed if i had a go and it came out as good as that. I would look forward to using that.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
That's a very nice possible's bag. Perhaps you could add a few "cute" bushcrafty things in it for SWMBO to try to convert her to bushcraft :cool: You could always nick them back if she does not use them;)
Maybe a cute SAK and a mini firesteel???

john scrivy

Nomad
May 28, 2007
essex
Its really good most of everything that pops up on here prooves there are some brilliant clever people out there just wondered what will you use it for or do you want yo sell it

MikeDB

Jack in the Green
Dec 13, 2005
East Yorkshire
Its really good most of everything that pops up on here prooves there are some brilliant clever people out there just wondered what will you use it for or do you want yo sell it

Thanks so much for the compliment however SWMBO would kill me!

SWMBO is a term more used on BritishBlades. She Who Must Be Obeyed.

I won't be using it but my wife will, tis her new handbag :D

Cheers mate

Mike

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE