West and South yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
well phew!!!!
the response for this has been amazing. way above what I expected..
thank you so much to all of you.
It looks like we have the foundation stones laid for a group to start and I intend to get our first meetup very soon perhaps mid october!!
I have had loads of messages and to reply to each is taking ages!!!
I am preparing some details for everyone which I intend to send via royal mail but to do this could everyone who has shown interest or recieved/ exchanged messages please pm me with their name and address details so I can get this stuff together and posted.I may not reply to the message but shortly you will recieve details via post..
thanks again to everyone who has replied and the ones who will reply after.
thanks again........................

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi BF, I'm also pretty tied up in October so will probably miss the first meet if it happens. I've got a week long course down in Dorset up until the 10th and then I'm up in Scotland canoeing on the 22nd, then it's my birthday in between and the wife's off for half term.

Keep me in the loop with progress though squire :)

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi all dont worry about october I was just using that time as a possible..
we will work out the first meet which will be ok for everyone. so no set date as yet cheers everyone!!!

cub88

Tenderfoot
Apr 10, 2008
worksop
sounds good! would deffinitley be up for it depending on its whereabouts. ( have no car unfortunatley )

cheers
cub

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Hey all. I really must read all the posts as this is the first time I seen this thread. I would be well up for a yorkshire meet and being based in Leeds I'm pretty central to all.

In and around west Yorkshire are plenty of wooded areas that just need the land owners to be approached in a civil manner. The ones I have dealt with in the past for shooting have been spot on in the past.

Hope there is still some interest in this as I would love to get out and about with like minded folks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE