Weekend out........ a work in progress!

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
wow thanks for the kind words all Stuart f is the inspiriational one in all this! Been bivviing and "bushcrafting" for about15 years but without his post would probably not have done this

Mooseman1

Forager
Dec 22, 2008
London UK
o'i see, it really looks like a cop or ranger service has come over to check out your site, i have to remember that trick next time i am in traffic, :lmao: :lmao:

brancho

Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Looks a great weekend I am away with my scout at the end of next month I could do wth sleeping out like that:rolleyes:

How is the tipi with the stove

Great thread and some good pics too.
As if my craving to get outdoors again wasn't bad enough already! I'm going to have to spend a weekend living outdoors soon!

Pignut - you said you were inspired by stuart f's post - may I ask which one?
I don't need any more encouragement to be honest, but I wouldn't mind reading it anyway.

I had a look at the thread you made when making the tarp - I'm thinking about making my own soon so that's pretty handy.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Great thread and some good pics too.
As if my craving to get outdoors again wasn't bad enough already! I'm going to have to spend a weekend living outdoors soon!

Pignut - you said you were inspired by stuart f's post - may I ask which one?
I don't need any more encouragement to be honest, but I wouldn't mind reading it anyway.

I had a look at the thread you made when making the tarp - I'm thinking about making my own soon so that's pretty handy.

This one i think Bigshot

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34559

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Looks a great weekend I am away with my scout at the end of next month I could do wth sleeping out like that:rolleyes:

How is the tipi with the stove

Warm!

.....................................................Not that I went in it!

Tipi are a wonderful way to camp! Almost like a home from home

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE