Week-long bushcraft course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robotchicken80

Tenderfoot
Nov 12, 2012
Verden (Germany)
Hi

it's me again asking questions... :confused:

A good friend suggested me to go together to a week-long bushcraft course in the UK. He mentioned a company called "Frontier Bushcraft".
I "googled" the name and the website looks good but to be honest I do not know them.

Anybody has heard of them? Any experience with them? I have checked a couple websites and any week-long course is no less than 450 quid so we are talking about serious money here so I would like to do some research before booking anything.

Maybe you know of any other company with good quality courses...

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Cheers

Toni

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I've been on a beginners' course with them and they're very good. I hope to go on another course with them next year. It's hard work, stay on your toes stuff; the teahing style is very good, lots of experiential (as one would hope), instructors friendly, helpful, sense of humour. The place is nice too.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
I've done a short course with them and was very impressed indeed - packed with good quality content and very well presented. If you search on BCUK for Paul Kirtley, MD of Frontier, you will find some very favourable comments.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I don't know the company but I do know the man who runs it.

Paul Kirtley ran several of the courses I attended when he worked for another bushcraft company, I cannot recommend the man highly enough. You would be in good hands. :)

robotchicken80

Tenderfoot
Nov 12, 2012
Verden (Germany)
Thanks very much for you replies.

So looks like I will be doing a bushcraft course next year with them... :)

BTW Shaggystu: great article, great pics and great blog!!

I will also take some pictures during my course and post them here, that could be useful for someone in the future.

Thanks again for you help

Toni

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE