Watches for the outdoors...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 5, 2006
Cheshire, UK
dwardo said:
I have one of these a Casio PRG-50 and its ace !

Oh and the auto light feature is way cool !

Same here, I picked up a black titanium model off eBlag... very lightweight, tough, easy to read and neat toys! :)

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
well instead of getting the watch i said i was going to get i bought a vostok amphibia instead and so far im loving it, i like the fact that it is 200 m waterproof
leon

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
Toddy said:
Cheap as chips black plastic Casio £8.95 from Argos about 10 years ago. I changed the strap to one of the velcro fastening Animal ones and the batteries have been replaced twice.
Tottaly agree, I have had two, in both cases the strap broke but a new one was cheaper than a strap! I tried a velcro one but it stunk after a few months. They boith survived swimming, kayaking and sailing for years.

The original one is blutacked to the top of my monitor, still with its original battery which is at least 6 years old so I can see the time when I am playing online games :)

Hellz

Nomad
Sep 26, 2003
Kent, England
www.hellzteeth.com
I finally got a watch with my birthday money :D

I did go for this one in the end:
timex-expedition-combo.jpg

...and am really (really) pleased with it. It's easy to read, has useful functions, rotating compass bezel and a really good 'indiglo' backlight... and at only £19.99 I think it's a real bargain too! :D

Many thanks for all your suggestions, I enjoyed researching my purchase
:You_Rock_
Regards,
Patrick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE