was this you or do you know who?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
why should I chap? your clearly just some little oik, who demands the world play there game by there rules, silly child you will be disappointed a lot throughout the years. have fun though fella, and I wish you well on your travels. on to the ignore list you go.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
nevermind what 789987 hasnt got a name says you did the right thing he is probably the type to look the other way if you dont respect other peoples property you should expect no less regards dave

Darkside

Forager
Nov 2, 2009
Aldershot, UK
I love the way that someone who wasn't there and is not affected can decide that you are a bully and in the wrong. With a few more like him that don't care the Country will go down the pan - ooops too late!

Maybe they left the kit behind because it wasn't actually paid for in the first place, the way those camp chairs match it looks like the sort of display that Blacks or Millets have in their shops.

*Loads up google to see if there have been any reported shop breakins lately*

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Just read the whole thread and think you've done the right thing Southey. Kids are one thing, but 'adults' in this case really need to be dealt with according to the situation. The photos prove their ignorance with regards to how destructive they were. I can't comment on their noise or behaviour, but I doubt I'd give them the benefit of the doubt after the first night! You did well to keep it together as long as you did!

Trolls: All talk (usually the devils advocate). The ignore list has been updated accordingly ;)

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
doesn't seem to me that you'd done anything wrong even if they were kids, blowing up deodorant cans isn't a laudable activity and they were camping illegally anyway

Settler
Aug 8, 2010
here
nevermind what 789987 hasnt got a name says you did the right thing he is probably the type to look the other way if you dont respect other peoples property you should expect no less regards dave

it was mod land - as your taxes go to fund it you have as much right as anyone to be on it

I love the way that someone who wasn't there and is not affected can decide that you are a bully and in the wrong. With a few more like him that don't care the Country will go down the pan - ooops too late!

Maybe they left the kit behind because it wasn't actually paid for in the first place, the way those camp chairs match it looks like the sort of display that Blacks or Millets have in their shops.

*Loads up google to see if there have been any reported shop breakins lately*

its just like watching columbo. maybe they are members of a website who had a group buy. maybe one bought it and recommended it to his friends that followed suit.

bottom line mr community hero hasnt explained how he made 4 "drunken men" leave all their kit behind in a place where he had no more claim over than them.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I love the idea that they were causing explosions on MOD land (where camping is forbidden) ... I wonder what the security services would have made of that in view of current events...
You were KIND to them, inviting them to move on rather than just calling in "suspicious activity with resulting explosions"
If the firearms boys had turned up I think they would have needed the nappies you mention...

I love the idea that they were causing explosions on MOD land (where camping is forbidden) ... I wonder what the security services would have made of that in view of current events...
You were KIND to them, inviting them to move on rather than just calling in "suspicious activity with resulting explosions"
If the firearms boys had turned up I think they would have needed the nappies you mention...

Now that would have been interesting.

Darkside

Forager
Nov 2, 2009
Aldershot, UK
How did you manage to get them to leave so easily or was there much of a rant from them?

images

That is what Southey looks like so I would have left as well!

But seriously, even if you knew you were in the wrong and had a headcase telling you to "Get orf his land", if it was your kit you would apologise and pack up not just leggit leaving everything behind.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Can I have the rights to the film when it's made " men behaving badly goes bang" or " 3 nights and a long walk home"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE