was this you or do you know who?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
Southey you could not have got it more wrong,
They are obviously seasoned bushmen.....who else could get a wheel barrow to light!!! :campfire::buttkick:

Ha Ha Ha :lmao:

Mojo

Settler
Aug 8, 2010
here
citizen_kane_clapping_gif_RE_If_The_Internet_Suddenly_Disappeared_How_Wed_Get_Laid-s480x360-132744.gif

so you scared some kids so much they ran away in the middle of the night and left all their kit behind. then you took pleasure in destroying it..... impressive stuff.

looking at the pictures - thats not a massive fire and if thats them been there for the two nights previous i wouldnt say they had made that much of a mess

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
citizen_kane_clapping_gif_RE_If_The_Internet_Suddenly_Disappeared_How_Wed_Get_Laid-s480x360-132744.gif

so you scared some kids so much they ran away in the middle of the night and left all their kit behind. then you took pleasure in destroying it..... impressive stuff.

looking at the pictures - thats not a massive fire and if thats them been there for the two nights previous i wouldnt say they had made that much of a mess

hang on, there's a troll about!

Settler
Aug 8, 2010
here
not trolling mate - just dont try to play the hard man chasing about little kids and then come online to boast about it

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
not trolling mate - just dont try to play the hard man chasing about little kids and then come online to boast about it

I'm sorry fella but I think you have got me wrong, I'm in no way playing the hard man or boasting about any thing, I am annoyed about these chaps( not kids but men around my own age) feeling that its acceptable to behave like this in a piece of woodland that every one has the right to enjoy, as I said they had been there for two days before this and no one cared, it was only once they started to prat around when drunk that we moved them on. Have I in some way insulted you in the past? if so I'm not sorry as I probably thought it justified at he time, but if you could point it out to me it might help.

Settler
Aug 8, 2010
here
Perhaps you moved him out of his camp site recently ;)

lol

nah - just seemed a bit weird that they ran off without all their kit

lets face facts if they were some chavvies they would be doing an overnighter in an argos 4 quid tent. two days in and youre losing the plot saying they had a huge fire and were making too much noise

so enlighten me - how did the situation play out?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE